Renal failure, could not undergo dialysis due to fistula, have continuous fatigue with shoulder and knee pain, no swelling. What do these signs indicate?

renal failure patient on dialysis but dint go for dialysis since 10 days which means skipped 3 dialysis sessions due to the fistuale stopped working feeling tired most of the time shoulder and knee pain but there is no swelling and i urinate as well i have belgam does all this signs means i have to do dialysis as soon as possible. age 61 and weight 75kg
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012