Removed implant. Had sex. Bloated, tired, tender breast, cant drink alcohol. What test?

Hi, I had my expired Implant removed a few months ago and haven't been sexually active for approximately 3years..
and recently had sex (initially with a condom) with someone I have been/ was seeing & then He came without it - its been eight days. I am somewhat bloated, a little more tired than usual, have tender/ tingling breasts, have become increasingly sensitive in the 'Netherlands' and don't seem to be able to drink the same quantities of Alcohol (this cld be my valium). I have previously been pregnant and terminated the pregnancy. When should I test?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013