Remission from Graves disease. Palpitations. Having blood rushing to head, neckpain, dizziness, sore throat before attacks. Suggestions?

hi the past nine months i have been in remission from graves disease , since august i have suffered from palpitations. i was put on propanol please excuse the spelling. that did nothing my palpitations still continued. last month i was put on bisoprolol . my palpations contiue at the weekend my partner had to phone an ambulance as the trembling was really bad i felt like i was going to pass out went cold and clammy could not breathe very well. i was taken to hospital and while i was waiting to be seen had another attack they got the tail end of attack pulse was 120 when symptons eased off. while i was waiting for ecg happened again but by the time i got seen nothing showed up so sent me home. have had mild attacks since then every other day. my gp has referred me to cardiologist as have heart problems on both sides of my family. my symptons before attacks are blood rushing to head, neck pain , dizziness , sore throat . i am 43 year old woman my body was fine until i had my daughter 4 years ago i.e thyroid promblems started hope someone can help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013