Remain wet all day since years due to discharge, no odor. Tips to deal with it?

For several years I have had a problem with being wet all day. I have asked doctors about it and they said it is normal. There isn t really any odor. after exercise or urination and other random times throughout the day, especially if I am on my feet a lot, I will be the same kind of wet down there as I would be for intercourse. I know its not urine because there is no odor. I have to go wipe every 10 - 20 minutes, I used to wear a pantyliner all day every day but that was causing infections so I stopped. Now I m having to sneak to a bathroom, no matter where I am, just to wipe. Its embarrassing, uncomfortable, and difficult to deal with. What might this be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe it appears to be the incontenence of the urine, or may be the leucorrhea.
I advise you to consult a urologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole, stat, cifixime, and ornidazole.
Gastric irritation may also cause the physiological leucorrhea. if it is the reason, i advise omeprazole, and antacid gel.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.