Regularly i go to gym. Adviced to take trenabolon ethenate and Anavar. Do you think that steroids therapy could be safe at any stage if used in moderation and limit?

HI doctor
I'm a 30 years old healthy male. In my gym there is a guy who sells steroids and stuff he told me about Trenabolon ethenate and Anavar. I went through the many steroids forums and checked the side effects well found less as compared to the others available in the market. Do you think that steroids therapy could be safe at any stage if used in moderation and limit.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013