Regular periods, not conceived, taken medicines, no results. Recommendations?

Hi. I am 27 years old and got married before 6 months. but still not conceived. my cycles are regular as 28 days. I checked with doctor and she asked to take M2-tone tablet. after that last two months i got my periods after 35 days and preganancy test shown negative. Again i checked with the doctor and she asked to take siphene tablet for first 5 days of period and meprate for last 10 days of period. These tables will help to get preganant. with these tablets i am taking ovacare tablet also. please clear my doubts.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
The treatment given by your gynecologist is correct. This will help in proper ovulation and thus conception. You can take ovacare also. You will have to have a regular intercourse during the fertile period of your cycle.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal