Regular periods, intercourse, nausea, stomach sticking out. Pregnant?

Should I still worry about being pregnant if I ve already had two periods since and both were on time? I have not been throwing up or anything but I do feel as if my stomach is sticking out and a bit nauseous. I only had sex one time and it was basically for only 5 seconds or ten and he did not cum, but there may have been precum.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

Not to worry as you can’t be pregnant.

I suggest you to

Be happy.

Good Luck.

Dr Bandil K K