Regular occurrence of fluid filled itchy bumps on foot, toe swelling, keeps filling on draining. Any thoughts?

Only on one foot do I get these little itchy bumps that itch so bad that a clear liquid comes out. Also, on the same foot, my small toe swelled-up and turned a dark purple the other day. I noticed it was full of pus and popped it. It drained and refilled. I went through this a couple days and then last night, the entire skin area around my small toe came off. It hurts horribly because it looks like raw meat? Any thought on what could be going on w/m foot. I thought it was athlete s foot and have been using Tinactin .
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012