Regular masturbation. Have back pain. MRI normal. Can it be cured by less masturbation?

Hello Sir,
I am 26 yrs of age, I have been masturbating for last 15 yrs or so. For past 7 yrs now, I am suffering from a sweet continuous back pain on the right side of my body. I thought that I might have picked something heavy which caused it. I found my right shoulder is drooping in comparison to the left one. That made me feel that muscles from the right side might have concentrated at the right side and its causing pain. I got x-ray, ultrasound, even MRI, but couldnt find anything. Finally, the doctor gave me pills, saying I dont have any pain and you are mentally ill. I knew he was wrong to the part of the pain. But, yes he was right that I was mentally disturbed that I kept on masturbating.

Now, I am so disturbed with this trouble, that I am facing all the problems that are mentioned on net such as-mental disorder, annoying or shouting at times, over thinking, digestive problems, weakness, eyelids flapping frequently, restlessness, back pain, knee pain at times, and so on.

I never could imagine this was such a big problem. And it cost many things in my life.

I have suffered from this back pain for 7 yrs now. The pain in the exact area is still to be discovered by the doctor. But, according to my location and compared to the image of net, I figured its around right kidney. I have stopped masturbating from yesterday and have planned to do it twice a week.

I want to know sir please-

1. If the pain is in kidney, how serious can it be, if its having a continuous soft / sweet pain 24 hrs for 7 yrs?

2. Can it be cured without taking medicines / doctors, and just by reducing masturbation to twice a week and once a week later?

Thank you!

I would be thankful if the reply be sent to YYYY@YYYY also.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013