Regular drop in hemoglobin levels. Blood report indicate internal bleeding. How to raise hemoglobin levels?

I have had low hemoglobin since last June in Oct 2011 my rheumotolist suggested I go see a GI doctor because my hemoglobin had dropped to 8.9 and it was appearing on the blood work thayt I was having internal bleeding . I had an endoscope and colotosopy. They were normal. I then has a capusle endoscope that was normal. I had blood work done in Feb. my hemoglobin had dropped to 7.9 still indicating internal blleding. On May 12th I went to the Er with rapid heartbeat , vomiting , and shortness of breath, My hemaglobin had dropped to 7.1 and rock bottom iron. I was admitted and given blood transfusions and iron. The doctors have now ordered a constant CT can of my adoman. I have been going to the hemotologist and getting feronine infusions weekly. My iron is still low and my hemoglobin has dropped from 10.3 in the hospital(after transfusions) to 8.3. They did do another endoscope in the hospital and that was fine. My family doctor, the GI and Hemotologist all seem to think i am having some type of GI bleed. What could it be.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012