Regular blackout with collapsing, normal MRI, ruled out epilepsy, awaiting ECG result. What could the probable cause be?

my partner is 28 yrs old has just spent a week in hospital after collasping daily for a week.she has been dicharged 5 days ago and is just waiting for results of egc. mri scan came back clear so did the brain scan,after doing anything slightly energetic she nearly collaspses again the nerologis has ruled out eppilepsy but has not yet given any indication to what he thinks it is.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012