Reduced menstruation with foul smell. Treated for bacterial and yeast infections. Pregnancy chances?

I have noticed a foul odor when removing my tampon this menstrual cycle. I don t notice it if I just use a pad. My flow is also alot less than normal. The only other fact is that I have two sexual partners, one I have had for 12 year and the second for 5 months. I recently was treated for bacterial and yeast infections. Finally, I was worried that I was pregnant this month as I had unprotected sex with one of my partners during my fertile week. Is the odor anything to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer