Redness, swelling, tightness, intermittent pain in feet and palms. Taking Enalapril for hypertension. Your input?

i have been experiencing redness, swelling , tightness and pain intermitently to both feet and palms of my hands. I have had 6 episiodes of lip swelling. none of the symptoms are relieved with antihystermines. it is painful to walk, the skin is tight and hot to touch. I am 34, i take enalapril for hypertension which is well controlled, and thyroxine for hypothyroidism which is also controlled. I am an emergency nurse and have shown these symptoms to many doctors over the years and none can diagnose what is causing it, recent fbc, lft, tft, u&e results were normal ???? your input would be appreciated thank you
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012