Redness in labia, irritation. Earlier had yeast infection. Any ideas?

Hi..I had a yeast infection about three weeks ago, and it took about a week and a half to get rid of it. Just after I got rid of the symptoms from the yeast infection, I then felt discomfort when I irritated and had intercourse. I used a mirror to see what the cause could be, and I had noticed that the labia, near my while, was red and looked,over the last couple days I ve applied A&D ointment over the area. It doesn t hurt anymore, but I did look at it again today and it still looks really dark in color. I have set up,an appointment with my doctor, but they can t get me in until next week. Any ideas of what it is and what I should do to care for it until I see my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013