Redness behind ear, nape of neck. Spreading to forehead, lower face. Looks red and big if pressed. What could it be?

red and sometimes just reg skin color but bumpy , behind ears, nape of neck , spreading on my neck on my fore head (very small) and lower face. if i squeeze them it is just clear liquid and it goes bright red and big. my appt for specialist isnt until jan 3 and i have had this since june. it didnt bother me so much before as i guess i was tanned a bit and it was not on face at all.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012