Reddish splotches on the penis after having unprotected sex. Cracks and bleeding in the anus. STD?

hi i have red splotchy areas on my penis after i have sex with a female. my skin peels on my penis.i also have cracks in my skin sometimes around my anus .top and bottom of my hole. my butt bleeds sometimes and is tender to wipe most of the time . my skin on my penis shaft, head and base, will peel sometimes after sexual contact. i get a funky smell sometimes and when i wash it, it feels better. i think this started about 3 yrs ago after a sexual encounter with a woman that her vagina started to smell bad after we started. her juice run down crack of my butt and that is first time skin peeled. can you help. what do i have and i went to dr twice and they give me creams and it goes away for a while but comes back???
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013