Reddish skin rash on the stomach. Allergic reaction to spider bite?

I have what seems to be a spider bite on my stomach. Accompanying this pea-sized large red bite mark, is a rash covering half my stomach, it has lasted four days and has not gone down, There is also the same rash on the entire top of my right hand and there are a few on my left hand that look more like sores or cuts. Is it vital that I see a doctor ASAP. Do you know what this could be. I figured it was just an allergic reaction to the bite, but now I am getting worried!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012