I have what I believe is a spider bite on my forearm . I am pretty sure it occured Saturday while golfing but I did not notice it until Sunday morning. It was a cluster of bumps about the size of a dime with a large red circle around it. 4 days later the red circle around it has pretty much vanished and only the bumps remain which have definitely decreased in size as well as any swelling my arm had at the bite site. It is not itchy but does sting quite a bit. I have noticed a small nagging cough I am developing and wondering if it s possible it s from an allergic reaction to the bite. I am taking an OTC for allergies. Does that help if I am having an allergic reaction or do you think I need to go to the doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012