Reddish Brown round spots on my inner thigh groin area. What this could be?

Red sometimes Reddish Brown round spots on my inner thigh groin area. Hi, I am 21 year old Female and I am in the Army. I ve never had any red spots or anything on my inner thigh groin area. Torward the end of my AIT training I started noticing these kinda dark circles appear (This was in May of 2010) well I didn t think much of it. Now its like the spots on each of my inner thighs are getting bigger. There is no itching, pain, or rising of the circles. I am totally clueless about what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011