Brown circles around neck, have crohn's disease. On flagyl and cipro. What are they?

Hi i have been getting these very large brown circles around my neck . They are smooth, but flake when scratched. If you close your eyes you would not be able to feel the difference between these dark spots and normal skin. They dont hurt. If I couldnt see them I would not know these spots existed. There are about 6 of them ranging from the size of a dime to an inch in diameter. I have crohns disease . Im taking flagyl and cipro and codein for pain. I cannot figure out what it could be. Looks similiar to tinea versicolor but is dark colored not light. I dont know if its relevant but i am east indian and have been sexually active.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013