Red veins in throat, red nasal wall, blood traces on blowing nose and saliva, heart burn with feeling of obstruction in food pipe. Chest X-ray, other reports normal. Effective remedy?

I have follwoing problems:- 1. I have red veins in my throat, 2. Nose wall is red from inside, 3. I observed blood spots while blowing nose and spliting saliva , 4. Have Heartburn problem and feel presure (like something get stuck) in food pipe. I have this problem since last 45 days, and as per my doctor prescription I had taken Omeprazole magnesium 20 mg for 30 days for Acid Reflux problem and taking Ocean Saline Nasal Spray for nose treatment. I had also observed the blood spot in my saliva around 6 month back when I was in India and at that time my doctor took my blood test (all tests) , Chest XRAY and at that time my test reports were normal. Please suggest the reason of this and best possible treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012