Red swollen lips, cracked skin on lip corners. Tried mouth wash, burning sensation on tongue. Cure?

I have been suffering from red/itchy and now swollen lips for more than a week. It started with my lip corners getting a bit red and cracked one morning (which made me hardly be able to open mouth) and then getting worse. I have tried using mouth wash and now my tounge feel burnt and the whole inside area around my lips and mouth also feel burnt and swollen. I hardly feel any taste. I didn t eat or do anything unusual. Can you please help??
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013