Red spots on waist, buttocks. On tramadol, percocet. Venus ablations, trigger finger surgery done. History of DVT. Red spots due to medication?

I have red spots that ring my waist , buttocks and pelvis . I have past DVT both legs. November 2011 PE in both lungs from the left leg DVT. I will have Venus ablations in my right leg and left leg 2 each in 3 weeks. July 2nd 2012 I had surgery to repair a trigger finger RH, torn bicep and torn rotator cuff right shoulder. I was given Tramadol(sp) in my left arm and percocet(sp). I can only guess that there is a reaction to the combinations of drugs given for pain. There is zero itching and is not bumpy. I am a 57 year old white male 6 180lbs excellent shape. Thank you for any assistance.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012