Red spots on leg. Taking eltroxin for hypothyroid, some other medications. Correctly prescribed?

Sir, In my wife s leg , some red spots on skin has grown up. My wife is taking ELTROXIN ( for hypotheroid) for so many years. A Patna based doctor has recommended the following medicines : 1) Pantodac DSR 2) Ebasil 20 mg 3) Celin 500 mg 4) Hicalci 250 mg 5) D-Shine 60K Sir, the above medicines have been correctly prescribed or not Thanking you, Yours faithfully ( Prabhash kumar ) Engineer/POWERGRID CORPORATION Mobile 0000
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012