Red spots on arms, acne, hormone spots. Had it examined. Can I get rid of them?

Im 31 now but ever since i was young there were random single red spots on my arms a hands! They stay for years! Some have never gone away! When i was young, i realized one was were a wasp had stung me. Then, remembered being stung quite a few times on my arms so i blamed them on that. Though, knowingly that some did not fit my theory! My first pregnancy brought on more and in a new place.... my face! During that time i did go see a dermotologist for the horific acne the pregnancy brought on. I also asked about these spots. He examined them then firmly rubbed one on my arm. Starting with the thumb over it then pulling firmly away. As he did this, when the area of the spot was revealed but still holding the skin firmly, the spot was gone! Then he let go and it appeared again. He told me they were harmone spots and evidently gave me no advice to ridding them. Because if he had, i would have tried! The spots on my face do not go away when using the same procedure. They only lighten. The spots are also impossible to cover completely with make-up! Though i try! Then A few years ago, yes another place, two came out on my lips! One on the top and one on the bottom. They have plagued me for years and Im hoping for a different answer than the one i got from that doctor years ago!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013