Red spots like petechiae. After drinking. Suggestions?

I worked in a bar for a few years and yes I drank. I hardly drink any more as I have an 8 month old baby now. A couple of years ago I noticed these red spots, looked it up petechiae? after an evening of drinking. I went out this past weekend and my legs are covered in them again. What can I do to make them go away quicker? Will I always get them whenever I drink? It has been that way(past several times I drank they appeared) for a while now. Anyting I can do to help? Why do they appear?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
I understand your concern
Alcohol alone seldom produces any allergic conitions.
But it so happens when some other items enters inside your stomach with it, like some food preservatives.
Just make a mind map of what you had during those occassions and you will find the patter.

Also don't forget to consult your GP or dermatologist .
Wish a speedy recovery.