Red spots below sternum, have pancreatitis. Is this a manifestation of cancer?

Hello, I have two red spots directly under my sternum about inch apart. At first I thought it was acne but now I am sure it is not! I have pancreatitus and I am concerned that this could be a manification of a cancer! Scared to death, Dave in Phoenix I can t believe You want to charge me money for your opion!!!! How about your oath as a doctor??? I can not afford to pay you for this as I have been laid off from my job and my home is in foreclosure. Please help me, Dave
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012