Red spot on tip of penis, itchy, have lot of smegma. Partner having womb pain. What could be the reason?

Hi, I have unusual red spots on the tip of my penis and a constant itch . When I check under the foreskin there is generally a lot of moisture that isn t usually there. I also have a lot of smegma, usually I only get smegma If I dont wash how ever, If I wash it off, it is back within a matter of hours, lots of it and this is without any sexual activity to cause it to return. My partner is also experiencing stomach pains in the womb area. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012