Red skin on nose, cheeks, peeling, painful, bleeding. On cortisone cream. Blood test for lupus negative. History of oily skin in t-zone. Treatment?

I have red skin on my nose and Cheeks. It peels and is red,painful. Just recently it has been getting worse now it is bleeding when I peel off the flaky skin. I was blood tested for lupus as the rash is in the shape of a butterfly. This was last year but my PCP said according to blood work I do not have it. I do not know what to do. It is itchy red bleeds burns when I use cortizone*10 Plus. Normally my skin was just very oily in the t zone. It the rash also gets worse and burns when I am upset. Almost as if it gets hot.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012