Red rashes on back, arms and sides, increases while taking tension, applying acne creams. Suggestion

Hi, Subject - Skin Related Age- 29 Sex -Male Problem- I have Acne kind of Red pointed rashes from past 4 years. It is on my - Back (from shoulder to waist level) + Upper Arms + On sides (from back towards stomach). I keeps on coming and sometime gets smoothen but leaving marks. If I touch with my bare palm, I feel an uneven surface all over these areas where ever I have these marks and rashes. Sometime I feel, it increases more when I take tension and not taking enough rest mentally or physically. Is there any relation? I ensured for 2 months continuosly taking two times bath, applying Acne Creames and Soap given by my doctor, it got smoothen but takes lots of time and again comes back. I do not have dandruf problem. Sometime in the sunlight and with sweating, in some area it becomes more red. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012