Red rashes around waist, burning feeling after shower. How to get rid of it?

I have a rash around my waist .. started with just a red mark. Now its from the dented of my waist almost 180┬░back around.. some are pretty big some are small with little red spots all around. Im the rash spots there pretty bit like dollar coin maybe bigger and the outsides are red and farther in like a yellowish color... didn t feel anything until I showered tonight and felt a burning feeling. Still feel it but it comes and goes. Hep!!! Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013