Red rashes around naval, thigh after implanting contraceptive. Continued after removing. Possible reason?

Hi! I ve had a red rash around my naval and the tops of my thighs for about a year. It began as soon as I had a contraceptive implant put in and I assumed it was due to that and hormones. I have since had the implant removed but the marks are still there. I ve been doing some internet research and am convinced the marks are through heat exposure as I feel the cold very much and am always clutching a hot water bottle. What do you think? Emma
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013