Red rash on penis. STD, HIV negative. Rubbing monistat on penis. Suggestions?

I developed a rash on my penis from where I grip my penis when I masturbate. After going to the gym and in a hot tub was the day before. It does, t hurt or itch , but is not comfortable either. It s on my scrotum , patch on shaft, and one or two spots on shaft and one or two spots around, not on top, of penis head. Red is the coloration. My and my girl friend were recently tested for HIV and stds and both came back negative. It s been about 6 days and now she is getting discomfort in her vagina. I figured a yeast infection , but after looking at pictures online I m not so sure. I ve been rubbing monistat on my penis for 24 hours and seems to help a little. Please help me. I still owe money for the last check up and can t afford to see A doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013