Unprotected oral sex with sex worker. Red rash on penis. Is it STD?

Hi, I was stupid and indulged in unprotected oral with prostitute,however i took care and used latex condom for vaginal sex and it lasted 2-3 minutes.I finished in her mouth unprotected after 3-4 days i see red rash on head of penis and nothing on the shaft and testicals.no pain or fever or aches. now after the encounter crossed 7 days i feel that left side of the penis head iss till red and skin is also red..however right side of penis head is normal is this any STD or HIV sysmptom..scared.. This is the first time i did stupid..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013