Red marks on penis, sexual intercourse with condoms during periods, masturbation. Chances of STD?

Hello Sir, Recently i have some reddish marks on my penis ... as we get when mosquito bites. Could it be because i masturbated a lot in night time but didn t wash my penis nor did take bath... for almost 4 /5 days due to extreme cold in my place!!! Also during this time I had sex with my wife it was painful for both of us.... Also i would like to know... 2 months back I had sex with my female friend... i used condom but while having sex she got her periods.... is there are chances for me getting any STD?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013