Red lump on the shin causing discomfort, tingling, no pain, swelling on the ankle post injury. Treatment?

i have AAAAAAA heavy kitchen table and whilst turni9ng it over on 1 march it landed on the top of my foot and caught me very heavily in my lower shin , my foot swelled and a large lump (red) appeared on my shin. Not much bruising came out on my foot but htere is a very hard, hot red/purple lump on my shin, this is almost 2 weeks ago, there is discomfort but not a great deal of pain - however my ankle is swollen to three times its size and remains that way, there is a tingling sensation in the wound on my shin. Advise please thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012