Red left eye,blinking excessively, no weeping, pain, papillomas on upper eye lid, pink inflammation. Cure?

I have seen my doctor twice because I have a red left eye every day and have been blinking excessively and having to stretch my eyebrows and facial muscles regularly to seemingly enlarge my eye space. I have no weeping from my eyes and no pain although by the end of the day my eyes do feel more tired than previously and I find I am always blinking more as the day progresses. I have two papillomas on the upper eye lid and pink inflamation on the upper lids. I am very careful about eye hygiene and I bathe my eyes with warm water and use a pad of warm water on them night and morning. I have also tried using drops and gel both from prescriptions. I look forward to your help.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013