Red, itchy, swollen spots on body. Discharge of clear liquid. Help

I was watching TV and all of a sudden it itched then it got red started to swell. Then two more right next to ecother popped up on my shoulder then a huge on the back of my arm then on my hand then my finger and now one on my chest and now today they are swollen and red and I just noticed they all of a sudden got a pin sized hole in the middle and some kind of clear liquid coming out. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
It might be an insect bite reaction.
Please take some anti histamine tablet.
apply a mild steroid cream, this will help to control the inflammation.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

If the lesions persist, please meet a dermatologist for final diagnosis
Thank you