7 years old girl has swollen body. Why it is happening so ?

my daughter is 7 years old and she has swollen body i don t now why she is swollen
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Get her Kidney Function Tests and Liver Function Tests along with CBC/ESR done from a good reputed lab
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
i doubt if your baby is having swelling all over body as swelling is associated with redness and hot touch and it indicates infection beneath. The one you are pointing at may be abnormal fat deposits or oedema. There are number of reasons for this and proper diagnosis leads to total cure. In ayurveda gokshur guggul and dashmool reduces oedema
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should consult paediatrician and clinical examinations and investigations will help reach a diagnosis and proper treatment should be started
hope your child be all right soon
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcoem to healthcaremagic
you need to find out the reason of swelling of your child by relative examination in lab for blood, urine and pathological condition maybe rule out, it may be due to kidney, heart, lungs, so on , follow your nearest doctor and do accordingly
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Swelling all over body can be due to any of the following causes -a cardiac condition, kidney related, allergic reaction, drug reaction, thyroid disorder.

She needs to be taken to a pediatrician for some tests, so that diagnosis can be done and treatment started as early as possible.

For further queries-