Red, itchy bumps on calves, kness, arms, hands, feet, stomach. What could it be and treatment?

i have these red bumps that itch like crazy that started showing up the last few days at first i thought hives but they don t really welt up like hives normally do they almost look like mesquito bites but it is way to cold for them right now. they are also in no pattern or line just random, there are a few on my calves, my knees, my arms, hands, elbows, feet and torso. Any ideas what it could be and how to get rid of them
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013