Red feet on waking up. Taking antibiotics for blister infection. Causes?

I have been having red feet in the morning when i awake for the past 3 weeks.The natural color of my feet comes back gradually as the day progresses. I have no pain at all.It has been getting a little better the last few days as the redness goes away faster.I am presently taking an antibiotic for a blister infection (ratio- ciprofloxacin 2 times a day every 12 hours) and have recently added yeast products to my diet as I make my own bread.Can theses factors be causing these symptoms.My e-mail is: YYYY@YYYY Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013