Red circle on the bottom of lower lip, later swelling and discoloration. Canker sore or herpes?

Last Night I had this red circle on my bottom lip on the outer part of it but it s still on my lip. I peeled the skin that was over it and it squirted a little blood and that was it. I washed it and went to bed. Then when i woke up i noticed the same spot was swollen and it is yellow. I m confused on weather this is a canker sore or herpes because it s not on the inside of my mouth. But it also is not a cluster of multiple blisters. It s just a single yellow bump on my bottom outer lip. it ll occasionally slightly burn but it s tolerable. I m a 17 year old teen and i m very frightened. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013