Red bumps with white centre on forearm, shoulder, forehead, not itching. Is it stress related, suggestion?

hi. I m a healthy 34 year old woman but am suffering with an unknown skin complaint which i have had before; when i was 26 years old. it starts as a red slightly raised bump then develops into a ring which grows outwards leaving no pigment in the centre leaving the skin there pure white. It is very slightly raised on the red ring but the centre is smooth and white. It doesn t itch . When i had it before on my forearm it grew to about 4cms in diameter then gradually the red ring faded away and eventually the pigment returned. The whole process took around 12-18 months. I now have the exact same problem on my shoulder and forehead , and was hoping to get a diagnosis this time (as my doctors had no clue) to try and prevent them from growing any further. The doctors I saw both agreed it wasn t ringworm. I think it may be stress related (before i had just divorced and recently my 13 year old daughter died in extremely horrendous circumstances) but even so a diagnosis would be good so i can try and treat it.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012