Red bumps under armpits. Bleeding and pus. Applied antiseptic. Is this staph?

Red bumps under arm pits. One bump spread to the side of my left chest side and started out as a bump. I felt it getting chafed because my biceps on my left arm would constantly rub it. Three days later, after I put a bandage over it, it s bleeding and puss is in it, but it s ruptured and looks like melted cheese. All I did was put a bandage and some antiseptic Creme on it. Is this staph? Or is it just a weird boil? Can lavender and/or tea tree oil get rid of the other smaller bumps around my under arms?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012