Red bumps behind throat, hot flashes, red spots on body, throat pain. Treatment options?

I have red bumps on the back of my throat . They have been there for months now and i am trying to see if i have an STD . I have gotten tested but my boy friends hasnt and i havent since being with him. I ocasionally get hot flashes and these tiny red dots all over my body. I have been to the doctor 3 times but i dont have insurance and go to a clinic so i see a different doctor every time. I have been on atibiotics twice and that hasnt worked. i can feel them when i swallow but no pain just some slight, very slight, pain when touching the outside of my throat.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012