Red blood cells found in urine, hernia, cyst in kidney. How to treat them?

I am 56 years old, male. I got my urine tested after seeing that my that urine colour is dark yellow previously never had this problem. Any ways Urine DR indicates occassional Red Blood Cells. I also have a lump sort of protusion on my front upper thigh portion leading to the scrotum which I believe is the hernia . I had an ultrasound of whole upper abdomen in October 2012 tiny cysts were discovered in my kidneys. I am regularly jogging and doing physical exercises no weight training just plain flexibility workouts. My height is 5 feet 9 inches and weight is 60 Kg I dont have diabetes and hypertension . Do let me know what should I do? Is it something serious.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013