Red and swollen urethra, cracked penile head, burning on penile head after ejaculation post episode of dry unprotected sex. Herpes?

Hello, About 4 months ago I had unprotected sex which was very dry. The next day I was chaffed and experienced discomfort in the area. Since then the area around my urethra is quite red and swollen, the skin on the head of my penis seems to be cracked. I am experiencing a burning sensation on the head of my penis after ejaculation , which my last for hours after, it does go away and then typically comes back after ejaculation. I a concerned about herpes , I have taken a few pictures if there is a way to upload them that would be great. Any advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012