Red and light discharge during pregnancy. USG normal. Prescribed Texakind. Can this medication be taken?

i am 23 yrs old and 2 months pregnant till now. The problem i am facing is that i am getting some light discharge of light red colour but there are no other pains etc and my USG is also fine with heartbeats of my baby.Then my gyn asked me to take texakind tablet for 3 days(3times d a day). Is this tablets can be taken and this spotting, discharge problem normal during pregnancy. pls guide me abt these...
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012