Red acne on face after shifting to hot and dry place after being brought up in a hill station. Any remedies?

hello sir my age is 24. i was born and brought up in Meghalaya, India. it is a hill station and the temperatures never cross 27-30 degrees. my skin is well adapted to this temperature. but in january 2012 i had to go to Karnataka, Indua for a job training. its a hot and dry place. after few days of my stay in Karnataka, i started getting red acne in my face. ther would come every single day. they left marks and as i have a fair complexion my face is full of red scars. can you please suggest me any remedy to get a acne-pimple-spot free skin.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012