Recurring white patches on legs, elbows, finger tips, allopathic treatment done. Taking Dicaris. Suggestion?

I have white patches on my legs, elbow , and finger tips . The patches in the legs sometimes goes off and reapperars and these patches are 30 years old. I didn t try for treatment. When it appears on the finger tips few years back I tried for allopathy , used on repigmentation lotion and it aggravated the problems more. I stopped. Now I am on Ayurvedic treatment and the doctor advised me to take Dicaris /9150 mg) twice a week. Advise me what to do. S.S. Islam New Delhi
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012